Prohibited Commodities For Mail Forwarding
Neighborhood Parcel (My Mail Forwarder) will not directly or indirectly, participate in any way in any transaction involving any commodity, software, or technology (hereinafter collectively referred to as “item”) exported or to be exported from the United States that is subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the International Trade in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Neighborhood parcel LLC takes every precaution and makes every effort to fully comply with all laws and regulations governing international trade, including the Federal Trade Statistics Regulations (FTSR).
The following list is a non-exclusive sampling of items that are either restricted, cannot be shipped, or, depending on your destination country, may either require an import license, additional documentation, and/or cause problems and delays during the customs review of your shipment:
- Combustible/flammable items (paints, oils, lighters, perfume, nail polish)
- Any type of pressurized can (hair spray, shaving cream, spray cans of any type)
- Hazardous materials (matches, chemicals, explosives)
- Firearms, weaponry and their parts: military, police, and tactical equipment of any kind, including guns, gun replicas, gun accessories, gun components (magazines, clips, and rail systems), ammunition, knives, swords, compound bows, crossbows, discharge weapons such as shock batons or stun guns, tooling for guns or gun parts, optical scopes, laser sights, night sights, night visions goggles, handcuffs and other restraints, surveillance equipment.
- Agricultural products such as tobacco, plants, and seeds.
- Perishable foods
- Animals and products made with animal skin (furs)
- Alcohol (Neighborhood parcel can ship table wine in limited quantities to most countries except Muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia)
- Cash, currency, money orders, cashiers? Checks, bank drafts, bearer bonds, and collectible stamps and coins. Jewelry and precious stones are (a) restricted to some countries and (b) can only be insured up to $500 maximum and any shipments of jewelry in excess of $500 carriage limit are uninsured and Member assumes all risk of loss above such limit
- Lottery tickets and gambling devices
- Prescription and/or veterinary medication
- Lock picking devices
- Government IDs and licenses, or items that claim to be, or that look similar to, government identification documents. This includes uniforms and badges or patches designed to look like an official Government Issue.
II. COUNTRIES WE DO NOT SHIP TO:
Neighborhood parcel LLC will not ship to any of the following countries:
- North Korea
- Other High-Risk countries
III. ONLINE FRAUD PREVENTION:
Neighborhood Parcel will use commercially reasonable best efforts to prevent any fraudulent use of the Neighborhood parcel LLC service. Neighborhood parcel LLC works diligently to prevent credit card fraud and cancels any Member accounts engaged in such activity and returns the merchandise to the merchant. Neighborhood parcel LLC requires documentation from applicants to ensure against fraud, such as requiring copies of identification and credit cards. Neighborhood parcel LLC also prohibits the use of the Neighborhood parcel LLC service for multi-level marketing, pyramid schemes, receiving checks and/money orders, and other business practices easily subject to abuse.
IV. DENIED PERSONS:
Neighborhood parcel LLC will not ship to persons and/or entities identified on any U.S. Department of Commerce Denied person List, Entity List of proliferation concern, on the US State Department Debarred Parties List or Treasury Department Designated Nationals exclusion list, the BIS “ Unverified List” and the ” List of Specially Designated Nationals” maintained by the Department of the Treasury\’s Office of Foreign Assets Control. Nor will Neighborhood parcel LLC ship to any person or entity that is directly or indirectly involved in the financing, commission, or support of terrorist activities or in the development or production of nuclear, chemical, biological weapons or in missile technology programs as specified in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (15 CRF 744).
V. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In addition, NEIGHBORHOOD PARCEL does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials at this Site, nor does it warrant that the functions contained in this material will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. NEIGHBORHOOD PARCEL may make changes to the materials at this Site, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials at this Site may be out of date, and NEIGHBORHOOD PARCEL makes no commitment to update the materials at this Site. Information published at this Site may refer to products, programs, or services that are not available in your country or geographical location. Some of the promotional items, premiums, and prices may only be available in certain areas. Consult your local NEIGHBORHOOD PARCEL business contact for information regarding the products, programs, and services that may be available to you.