Mail ForwarderKeymasterJune 8, 2016 at 3:33 pmPost count: 5
How Do I Forward Packages To Qatar
If you like to shop online and found it difficult to conduct business in America, we have the solution:
If you are a Qatari Business or a personal shopper, you will need a U.S based Street address to conduct your business in the U.S. Most retailers in America won’t ship to Qatar and when they do, they charge a lot of money. That is why Qatari Citizens and companies have been utilizing Post Office Mailboxes through independent U.S Freight Forwarders to create their address and take advantage of the free consolidation and Lower shipping rates. For years, mymailforwarder.com has helped local Jewelers, fashion models, Electronic stores and Qataris get access to the latest American Fashion and electronic trends. To get started in forwarding your packages and U.S Mail to Qatar, Jordan, and United Arab Emirates region.
American Expats In Qatar
American Expats in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan, and Lebanon can also stay in touch with their U.S Mail and not losing track of their bank statements, IRS Notices, Family greeting cards by using our Mail Forwarding plan. Designed with Expats in mind, you can have your US mail collected, scanned or forwarded to your location.
Benefits Of Mail Forwarding To Qatar
- Access newest fashion design and Electronics.
- Open a U.S Bank Account using our address.
- Impress Your clients, family, and friends with your American Address.
- Take advantage of free consolidation to save more on shipping charges to Qatar.
- Apply For American Schools using your own Po Box address.
- Discounted shipping charges to Qatar.
- Secure Storage for your valuable merchandise.
- Forward Ocean Cargo To Doha via Air and Ocean Cargo
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.