Mymailforwarder.com offers a Business Mail Forwarding service based on a genuine USA address for your business. Most U.S vendors such as Amazon® and EBay® sellers refuse to ship to international destinations, the vendors that do ship charge outrageous rates for shipping causing your margins to decrease. Private business rental mailboxes are perfect for home-based businesses or travelers on the go. You’re busy with your own life, let us manage your mail, packages, and deliveries. With our mailbox rentals, you get unmatched service, convenience, and a safe location to receive and store your mail and packages. Low Annual Subscription fee of $299.95
Your U.S Business Address is Ready!
International business fulfillment service, allows companies to have a presence in the US without sacrificing profit, low forwarding subscription fee, unlimited storage, we do all the work. Business fulfillment is ideal for businesses that seek to expand to the USA without the overhead cost and shipping restrictions. Ship your goods to us in bulk, we retail them and drop ship to your clients. That Simple!
Business Plan Features:
- Genuine U.S Address Mailbox, Not A PO Box.
- Easy 3 Step Application Process.
- Free Storage.
- Free Email Notification of mail delivery.
- Free Consolidation.
- Wide choices of Shipping carriers: FedEx, DHL, US Post Office, UPS.
- Crate Packaging for oversized items.
- Ocean and freight logistics.
- Secure Warehousing of your merchandise.
- Discount shipping.
When do you need a business mailing address?
Business mailboxes are a great solution for businesses in the U.S and overseas! There are many scenarios that would make it prudent to get a business mailing address.
- You run an LLC. This entity requires you to name a registered agent. This is a third party that can receive official correspondence for the business. You must provide a mailing address for the registered agent. The address must be in the state in which you conduct business. Plus, it must be a real street address. A P.O box address will not suffice.
- You don’t run a home-based business or hold office space. In this case, getting a business mailing address is a must if you plan to receive any type of mail.
- You operate a home-based business but want to keep your home address private. A business address comes in handy if you’re not prepared to let business contacts in on where you live.
- You receive confidential documents that other members of your household should not see. This applies to home-based business owners who work on sensitive matters.
- Your business mail doesn’t fit in your personal mailbox. You may need to get a business address if you often receive large or irregular-sized packages. Your personal mailbox may not accommodate these packages.
- You want to convey professionalism. A business address can make you look more reputable and established than a home address.
Sample Mailbox Address
1215 Main St
Unit 115 PMB FR200
Tewksbury MA 01876